Employee Q&A

What documents do I need to apply?

To apply, you will need the following documents:

  • Two forms of ID ( Drivers license, permit, school id with a picture, Birth certificate, social security card, passport).

What should I do if I feel that my client is being abused?

If you suspect abuse of any kind you should call on 1-844-880-1574 (Minnesota Adult Abuse Reporting Center, MAARC) and file a report.

What should I do if I feel that my client is living in unsafe conditions?

If you feel that the living conditions are unsafe for your client then you should call the Client Coordinator at your HealthMax location who will then contact the county/external case manager who is going to investigate the conditions comprehensively.

When are my Timesheets due?

Timesheets are due by 4PM every other Wednesday according to the 2019 Payroll Calendar.

What if I can’t make it to the office on the timesheet day?

You can fax your timesheets to 1-888-979-9951. Once you have successfully faxed your timesheet, you will have to call 763-575-8045 to verify that your timesheet has been received. If you have faxed you timesheets, but we have not received it, and you did not call to confirm receipt, then HealthMax is not responsible. Make sure you fax or drop off the original timesheet to the office.

What if I am sick or can’t make it to my client’s home?

Call your client and let them know that you are not going to make it to their house and ask them if they would like to reschedule. Then call your local HealthMax office and inform us that you will be missing work and about the day the client has rescheduled for the services.